Saturday, February 28, 2009

week 7- test

I was grateful for the study guide because I went through each point and said the answer out loud to myself. The points that I was not sure about I look up the answers in the previous homework assignments. The most difficult part was going to remember the notation for each note and how to write them on the scale. I feel I have a good grasp on memorizing the hand signals and what each stands for and what letter it matches on the scale.

I have learned a lot this semester. The most difficult thing for me will be to use my head voice when singing with young students. I really enjoy learning how to play the recorder because I have tried to learn a few instruments, but I never got the hang of it. I learned the actual definitions of steady beat and rhythm, which before I didn't know there was a difference. Even though I do not still quite understand what the time measure means, I know what it is used for. I also learned through the lesson plan that the more lessons you teach the easier it will be to prepare for them and less nervous you will be after a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment